The IQAir InFlow ducting kit enables IQAir standalone filtration systems to draw air through a wall or a window vent and provide clean air into an adjacent room.
The IQAir InFlow, coupled with an IQAir Filtration unit, is a simple and effective way to create a positive pressure isolation room; keeping all airborne contaminants out of a clean area. It can just as easily create a negative pressure environment in order to keep contamination within a specific area.
Controlled Clean Air
An IQAir filter system combined with an IQAir InFlow can be installed to draw outdoor air into an indoor environment. In this setup, an IQAir filtration unit serves as a ventilation system, bringing in oxygen-rich outdoor air, and a filtration system which removes undesirable outdoor pollutants. As a result, fresh and filtered outside air comes into the room.
Positive Pressure Areas
An IQAir filter system, combined with an IQAir InFlow to draw air into a room, will enable the creation of a positive pressure area. This positive pressure helps to clean the air in a room by constantly flushing out air contamination and by preventing outside pollutants from entering.
Exceptional levels of air quality can be achieved with an IQAir system creating an over-pressure environment.
Negative Pressure Areas
Placing the IQAir InFlow outside a control room creates a negative pressure environment, which is used to prevent air contamination from leaving the room. This is particularly useful for healthcare organisations wanting to prevent the spread of infection, or businesses controlling their airborne emissions to external environments.
Section text para 2 internal link hospital air filtration system –
The IQAir InFlow adaptor is successfully used in a large variety of applications including:
- Protection of patients from microbiological exposure in hospitals
- Creation of controlled environments in research or manufacturing areas
- Protection of plant control rooms from corrosive contaminants
- Creation of a clean zone within a building to help prevent outdoor pollution from entering
- Protection of allergy sufferers from pollen exposure
Using the IQAir InFlow with an IQAir air filtration unit can improve indoor air quality by:
- Diluting polluted air with clean air
- Flushing out air pollutants
- Reducing the influx of outside pollutants with positive pressure
- Increasing the oxygen content in indoor air with clean outdoor air
The IQAir InFlow can be easily added to an IQAir stand alone filtration unit in a matter of minutes. The only modification required to a building is a 132mm hole in a window, wall or door which allows you to connect the IQAir InFlow duct.
The duct may be flexed to allow control over the desired vent location. It is expandable in length, from 250mm in its original compressed state, to 1000mm when fully extended.
Compatible with all IQAir filtration units. Not compatible with the accessories PF40, VMF, VM FlexVac, VM InFlow and FlexVac.
- Required wall/window aperture: Diameter: 132mm
- Length of wall connection duct: 100mm or 150mm
- Flexible ducting tube: Diameter: 125 mm | Extendable length: 250 to 1000mm