IQAir VM Inflow
The IQAir VM InFlow ducting adaptor is a wall mounted adaptor for the IQAir air filtration units, compatible with IQAir CleanRoom, GC and GCX Air Cleaners units, and is used to supply completely clean air to indoor environments.
The IQAir VM Inflow is used to create either positive or negative pressure isolation,when placed inside or outside of the control environment. The IQAir VM InFlow is used in isolation wards, intensive care units, oncology wards, IVF laboratories, manufacturing cleanrooms, care homes and server rooms.
The IQAir VM InFlow, when coupled with an IQAir Air Filtration unit brings in air from other areas filtered of contamination in order that a clean and positive pressure environment can be created in a range of locations.
Controlled Clean Air
An IQAir filter system combined with an InFlow can be installed to draw outdoor air into an indoor environment. In this setup, an IQAir unit serves as a ventilation system, bringing in oxygen-rich outdoor air and a filtration system, which removes undesirable outdoor pollutants such as pollen, mould spores, dust and exhaust soot. As a result, fresh and filtered outside air comes into the room.
Positive Pressure Areas
An IQAir filter system, combined with the InFlow to draw air into a room will enable the creation of a positive pressure area. This positive pressure helps to clean the air in a room by constantly flushing out air contamination and by preventing outside pollutants from entering the room.
Exceptional levels of air quality can be achieved with an IQAir system creating an over-pressure environment.
Negative Pressure Areas
Placing the IQAir VM InFlow outside a control room creates a negative pressure environment, which is used to prevent air contamination from leaving the room. This is particularly useful to healthcare organisations wanting to prevent infection spreading, or businesses that are required to control their airborne emissions to external environments.
The IQAir VMInflow can be used for:
- Protection of patients from microbiological exposure in hospitals
- Creation of controlled environments in research or manufacturing areas
- Protection of plant control rooms from corrosive contaminants
- Creation of a clean zone within a building to help prevent outdoor pollution from entering
- Protection of allergy sufferers from pollen exposure
Using the VM InFlow with an IQAir system can improve indoor air quality by:
- Diluting polluted air with clean air
- Flushing out air pollutants
- Reducing influx of new outside pollutants due to a build-up of positive pressure
- Increasing oxygen content in indoor air with clean outdoor air
The VM InFlow kit can be easily added to any IQAir filtration unit. The only modification required to a building is a132mm hole in a window, wall or door which allows you to connect the InFlow duct.
The duct may be flexed to allow control over the desired vent location. It is expandable in length, from 250mm in its original compressed state, to 1m when fully extended.
Compatible with all IQAir filtration units. Not compatible with the accessories PF40, VMF, VM FlexVac, VM InFlow and FlexVac.
- Required wall/window aperture: Diameter: 132mm
- Length of wall connection duct: 100mm or 150mm
- Flexible ducting tube: Diameter: 125 mm | Extendable length: 250 to 1000mm