The PreMax MG Filter is a particle filter combined with a gas and odour filter for the HealthPro 150. The PreMax MG Filter filters out coarse and fine particulate matter. This is important for protecting the fan motor and significantly prolonging the life of the subsequent filters.
Please login with your email address and password
|Gases & Fumes
- Purpose: control of coarse and fine particulate matter; protection of subsequent filters
- Media: non-woven glass microfiber, mini-pleated for high-capacity
- Efficiency: 55% at 0.3 μm (class F8)
- Surface Area: 1.9m2
Gas- & Odour Filter Stage:
- Purpose: control of a wide range of chemical contaminants and odours
- Media: MultiGas activated carbon & impregnated activated alumina
- Weight: 1.0 kg
- Efficiency: absorbs a wide array of gaseous pollutants and odours
- Filter Number: F1
- Filter Life: 6-18 months
- Country of Manufacture: Switzerland
- Art. Number: 102 10 20 00
The PreMax Pre-Filter stage captures pollen, pet, dust mite and mould allergens, protecting the fan and subsequent filters from large particle pollution and premature loading.
The PreMax Gas- & Odour Filter stage provides the best solution for gas and odour elimination.
1. Micro-Particle Filtration
The PreMax MG Filter captures pollen, pet, dust mite and mould allergens.
The Pre-Filter consists of a pre-filter stage made from a high-capacity mini-pleat design. The media of the filter is a wet laid non-woven glass microfiber and has an efficiency of 55% at 0.3 μm (class F8).
2. Odour and Gas Elimination
The Pre- and Gas-filter stages are combined together in the PreMax MG Filter. The Gas-filter stage eliminates Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), and destroys harmful chemicals, such as formaldehyde. The media consists of a MultiGas granular activated carbon & KMnO4 impregnated alumina - the most effective material to filter out a broad spectrum of gases, chemicals and odours.
The large surface area of the PreMax MG Filter protects the fan and HyperHEPA filter from large particle pollution and premature loading.
Any more questions?
Talk to one of our experts using the button below:
IQAir PreMax MG Filter
I have lived with the IQ air purifier over the past 5 years. I have only ever needed to change the Filter three times. It is a costly product but the benefits of clean air outweigh suppressant/preventative medicinal care. If i had one issue with IQ Air PreMax MG Filter, it would be that IQ Air should make one type of PreMax filter for all their ranges
IQAir PreMax MG Filter